Thread: How to use that exploit ??? Need fast help.

Just burned his ISO

Default How to use that exploit ??? Need fast help.

Hello guys, i want to know what exactly should i do with that mozilla exploit to that code , if i put it on my site, will execute my keylogger on victim's computer without ANY knowledge of victim (you know what i mean i guess).

milw0rm com / exploits/8285

That exploit i mean, there you dl archive with 3 files, html, xsl and xml. I would be VERY thankful if someone would explain me what shall i do to put those files on my site and make them run my keylogger on their comp without any knowledge.. Thanks in advance

Because this sounds legal..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nologinneeded View Post
    Hello guys, i want to know what exactly should i do with that mozilla exploit to that code , if i put it on my site, will execute my keylogger on victim's computer without ANY knowledge of victim (you know what i mean i guess).

milw0rm com / exploits/8285

That exploit i mean, there you dl archive with 3 files, html, xsl and xml. I would be VERY thankful if someone would explain me what shall i do to put those files on my site and make them run my keylogger on their comp without any knowledge.. Thanks in advance
    are you doing this to test security on your own systems, and to just learn how stuff works, or are you putting this on an Internet facing server to key log other people?

Look at the way he worded his question. He's obviously trying to attack others.

Developer

FAIL!