X will not start on my G1Sn-B1. I receive an X warning: error message when typing "startx". It also says that the screen is not detected, but I believe it has to do with the my notebooks BIOS and how the video memory is mapped incorrectly, since it has a NVIDIA 9500M GS, that doesn't work without a patch for Ubuntu. I always have to recompile my kernels in order to get my graphics card to work; however, I should have no problem running with the vesa drivers out of the box. So it could possible be the lcd detection instead. Please take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions. I will follow up with the complete message, but is says something about it being -1 instead of 0. I tried redownloading and burning the iso, but it works on my desktop fine. Crystal mode or whatever, doesn't work either. For now I'm going to try and replace the xorg.conf file with my current Linux Mint install, but first I'll have to figure out how to do a hd install to a partition manually first, or edit the iso itself. I'd rather just wait for the final release and see if it's fixed. let me know if you would like to see the output of any config commands...