Thread: Adding exploits to metasploit

Just burned his ISO

Default Adding exploits to metasploit

I've done the googling and got a basic idea, but most of the info I find is only for BT2.
    Could someone please point me in the direction of a good tutorial or just explain to me how to add more exploits to my metasploit. There a couple of ones ive found on milw0rm but I found this archive
    trac.metasploit.com/browser/framework3/trunk/modules/exploits
    and have bascially just been copying and pasting the .rb files into /msf3/framework3/modules/exploits
    how do i get msf3 to reload / register the new exploits ive put in the dir?

Is there also not a package that one could just download which will let u install an entire bunch of extra exploits without having to install them one by one?

Good friend of the forums

Just burned his ISO

any idea anyone plz?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpLe-SI View Post
    I've done the googling and got a basic idea, but most of the info I find is only for BT2.
    Then do the forum search. This topic has been discussed several times.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Just burned his ISO

do you honestly think that I havent tried?
    everytime I ask a question, someone always justs says 'google it' or 'search the forums' and frankly its getting annoying.
    I might be a BT3 n00b but that is why I post my questions in the n00bie or how-to forums only to get smacked down every single time. I do bloody well search the forums extensively before I ask my questions.
    Please show me EXACTLY which thread answers this question, cause I searched the forums inside out but could not find any help, and if there is a thread explaining this to me, then I apologise for missing it.

This is not a howto

Moving.

everytime I ask a question, someone always justs says 'google it' or 'search the forums' and frankly its getting annoying.
    I might be a BT3 n00b but that is why I post my questions in the n00bie or how-to forums only to get smacked down every single time. I do bloody well search the forums extensively before I ask my questions.
    Please show me EXACTLY which thread answers this question, cause I searched the forums inside out but could not find any help, and if there is a thread explaining this to me, then I apologise for missing it.
    from what i can tell msf exploits are writter in ruby and most of milworms are in C perl python and so on, the idea is you need to rewright then im ruby, youl need to understand how to wright in ruby in order to use them with in metasploit, why dont you just use then as they are, quick tut if the name is something.py then its in python so you "python something.py" same with (perl .pl) (ruby .rb) with c i think you have to compile it to use it (gcc exploit.c -o exploit and then just exploit) and so on i hope this helped,
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

For instance this thread provides info on how to do it.

Well it wasn't on the first page of the search but well sometimes you have to dig a little deeper.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Damn dude your google is broke. Now it might be because google filters the search results based on where you live /ip location but, mine shows
    Results 1 - 10 of about 273,000 for adding exploits to metasploit 3. (0.29 seconds)

Now if your results are filtered that is one thing. If it is because you tried then you fail.
    273,000 results and you looked at every single one all the way through?
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.