Thread: confinging bt to run in a psp

Just burned his ISO

Default confinging bt to run in a psp

I just had to try it yeah go ahead and laugh but it was a good thought. I have searched and came up with nothing so I am turning to all of you wise ones. Is there any way to reformat or config the psp to run bt so that I will always have it with me? Thank you in advance for your help!

Default psp

If psp is the gaming station made by Sony, then yes.

There are several articles to be found using the google search engine with the following terms:

netbsd psp
    linux psp

Go and play!
    Lux sit

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

You could get linux to run and cross compile some tools but you wont get bt4 onto a psp because the psp uses a mips processor and is not x86.

If you are really interested I did post some instructions for qemu in bt3. You could install qemu onto bt4 and emulate a psp. Then install debian ETCH and go from there. But this would be a mammoth task to say the least. You would have to install a Windows manager ETC. It would be basically building your own distro lol.

I havent looked into it but you may find somebody has done all the hard work for you and has a pre built image for sony's psp. Then all you would have to do is to compile all the tools lol !!!. And for packet injection you would have to compile a module for the wifi card thats if it supports injection.

Hope this helps a little

http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/PSP

Not worth the effort.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Very good friend of the forum drgr33n's Avatar

Yes to compile linux for just the PSP but porting over some of the backtrack core packages and a few tools is not so much of a waste of time. Just think of the devices BT could run on with a mips based version !!! Mobile phones, PDA's, PS3, Some EEE pc's and loads more