i have d-link dwl 2100 ap connected to biquied patch using low-loss coxial cable it works like charm can this be done to usb dongle so that i can put the antenna which comes with the dongle far to get better range or to extend it.if yes how long the coxial cable should be.the usb dongle gives 17dbm connected 2 dbi omni antenna.?

if that can't be done.i have d-link dwl-2100 ap it acts as repeater also but thing is that you should put the root wep. i need to crack the root acess point wep.using my acess point as repeater then seat near my acess point with dongle connected to laptop.i have permission from my uncle(the root acess point is for my uncle) to do that.i wanna do this for eductianal perpose only. not for illegeal activites so i'm wondering is there a way to do that?

and one thing since d-link is an wirless acess point can i use it instead of usb dongle to crack wep ?i have permisson like i said before. any info would be helpeful. thanks man

i gooogle that and search in fourms too much but can't find answers for those question.
i'm familiar with BT3,BT4 prefinal ,BT4 final,unbunte,ophcrack.
before i finish on bt3 i got pwr in airodump-ng and in bt4 pre final but in bt4 it's zero why?is there anything to do to fix that? i have driver zd1211rw.