Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: greetings and questions

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation greetings and questions

hello, i`m glad to be here. greetings to everyone and thanx to the admins
    i`m new to backtrack(bt3final) and also still a noob at linux
    i didn't have time to check out all about it but i will, i will...

i would like to know if its possible to use the internet after changing the mac address of the ethernet, i have a pavillion dv9000

and, it is very strange that the bt3 boots at home but one day i tryed to use some free local access points in my city and it stopped booting at:

<6>Serial: 8250/16550 driver $Revision: 1.90 $ 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled

my opensuse worked.
    at home bt3 booted normally again

how is this possible?
    i thought there were some peoplez that wanted to stop me from using it because someone is hacking me since a long time and doesn`t want that i write with the police or something,

by the way, what are the best ways to find out if i`m getting hacked by a pro? i closed all ports, with nmap i just see ktorrent if its running but is it possible that someone changed that much on my laptop that it doesn`t mather if i change something because it just reports me the written script of the hacker :/, or is this impossible because of the linux structure? or is it just possible if someone was in my appartment and changed the hardware or changed something on the software direct from my machine? maan, the CIA is trying to kill me, no, i hope not

I think you are being too pedantic for the wrong reasons.

Its probably dirty optical drive that needs cleaning or the cd may have got some dust or whatever on it. Nothing special.

Just burned his ISO

no, i don't think so, i tried it again, at home backtrack worked.(usb-stick), at the hotspots the same thing. also my telephone has some errors, my emailaddresses don't send to every address i want (gmail) maan, i think some rich peoplez who don't like me want to drive me crazy, but they can't i'm already crazy...
    well, i don't want to write what its about or which agency i contacted, but the secret agency told me that no emails arrived. oh man, maybe i'm pedantic
    i hope i am, i also thought that its an islamic group of my neighbors.
    i also use rkhunter and helix 2008
    rkhunter sais in open suse that almost every hashcode is different, the rootkit.nl admin told me that it's very possible that i'm getting hacked,
    helix computer forensics i can't handle very good right now, but after 3 days searchin for viruses i shutted down the laptop
    so
    it was cleaned, at home it worked, at the hotspots not, at home it worked again...
    i will ask the agency too, but, man, they have other problems, i don't want to make me complete laughable.
    question again: what can be the reason? what could be used by people who have the money for it? (for gmail and for backtrack launchin at hotspots)

or for the other questions i have, not exactly about backtrack(gmail for example), do you know some good forums if its the wrong place for questions about that?

thx

(and, is it possible to use the ethernet with changed mac address?)

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Dude, seriously get some professional help.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

I thought about closing this thread, but it has so much promise.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    I thought about closing this thread, but it has so much promise.
    lol, it promises that there's always gonna be "one of those guys"

I don't think that this is the correct place to get help. Maybe just turn yourself in?
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Don't worry lagoryth...Those little grey guys from Zeta Reticuli will take care of all of them...

Default Not the CIA

I doubt the CIA are trying to kill you...it's probably a queef.

Haven't had the chance to investigate one for a while but it certainly sounds like one to e!
    Lux sit

Just burned his ISO

...this with the cia was a joke.
    hmm, dosn't mather you unfriendly folks...
    i'll get professional help. even if i have to kill somebody for it
    i hope not for you but if you western-boys have to live in a communist country and fear every shit because of the state police then you will understand.
    well, i'm not already in prison... :b ...yet
    this is also getting all posted by a friend in western-land but he doesn't have enough skills in such technical things.
    don't you know some real forums about such things?
    i can't use the forums in my country, they are too risky.
    i know you peoples live in a dream where you jump around with the flowers in your hair and the food rains down built on the slavery of the rest of the world...
    just asked some things and you think too much hollywood...
    shut down your tv and try to understand that there are some things what can be even if it sounds like in a film.
    well, alright, i think, you mean that its not possible that the bt3 boots at home and at hotspots not (because of "hollywood film" hardware what never exists on the planet earth)... mhmmm, ok, i think you don't think objective about it

forget it, close this thread, thx for nothing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast