Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need an a/b/g USB Wireless card

Default mmm

Now, now don't get pissy.

You reflected back on bt by your statement 'guess if I want to use bt I will not be able to run it in a VM'. This implies that somehow bt is a problem when in this context it is not!

Your initial enquiry was concerning the availability of a USB device for a,b and g.

I made a suggestion that you concentrate on b and g and move forward.

I hardly told you to do anything.
    Lux sit

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
    Now, now don't get pissy.

You reflected back on bt by your statement 'guess if I want to use bt I will not be able to run it in a VM'. This implies that somehow bt is a problem when in this context it is not!

Your initial enquiry was concerning the availability of a USB device for a,b and g.

I made a suggestion that you concentrate on b and g and move forward.

I hardly told you to do anything.
    I didn't really see that as a complaint about backtrack, just that he won't be able to use it in a vm. Concentrating on just b and g is just stupid, there are lots of a access points out there, maybe if you had the correct hardware you'd see them.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for your help, everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12