Thread: ElcomSoft Wireless Security uditor

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up ElcomSoft Wireless Security uditor

If you ever get a chance to get this program, I highly recommend it. Installed it on my Windows box. If you haven't heard of it, it's a WPA cracker using dictionary files, but the nice thing is that is uses your GPU to speed up cracking to a much nicer speed. You can use your WPA cap file from aireplay for it.

I went from going through about 150 keys/s to over 30,000 keys/s with my ATI 4870 X2. I'm speedin through dictionary files like no tomorrow.

Good friend of the forums

I wanted the hash cracker but last time I checked the torrent I got did not work and had malware on it but that was about a year ago ..

my friend has quad core with duel 9800's ... I ran one and hes was scared Iw as going to melt his CPU/GPU etc ... lol

PM me if it works for LM or MD5

Just burned his ISO

That particular product only does WAP captures, but they also have one called "ElcomSoft Password Recovery Bundle" that allows use of the GPU to get MD5, NTLM, and LM.

Thumbs up

I have tried both. The password reccovery program is awesome as far as a windows app. Not only does it support GPU processing, it supports distributed cracking. Depending on what license you have, I believe you can have up to 1500 clients.

Good friend of the forums williamc's Avatar

I've played around with it too. Wish there was a free tool that did this. Anyone know of a Linux equivalent that does LM/NTLM with GPU acceleration?

WIlliam

Quote Originally Posted by williamc View Post
    I've played around with it too. Wish there was a free tool that did this. Anyone know of a Linux equivalent that does LM/NTLM with GPU acceleration?

WIlliam
    http://www.cryptohaze.com/bruteforcers.php
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein