Thread: IPW3945 injection help

Just burned his ISO

Default IPW3945 injection help

Hey folks this is my first post here. I've loaded my ipwraw injection module on backtrack 3 and have been trying to crack my own AP's wep key. I followed the cracking procedure step by step, but when i get to the point where I have to crack the .cap file, I just can't find it ! Any suggestions? Plus, however close I am t the AP it always give 0 power. Thanks for your help

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    Hey folks this is my first post here. I've loaded my ipwraw injection module on backtrack 3 and have been trying to crack my own AP's wep key. I followed the cracking procedure step by step, but when i get to the point where I have to crack the .cap file, I just can't find it ! Any suggestions? Plus, however close I am t the AP it always give 0 power. Thanks for your help
    Well good job on your first post, it obviously indicates that you didn't even bother to read the forum rules in regards to searching.
    Might wanna also be a little more descriptive in what tutorial you followed.
    Since you can't seem to find a simple file you might wanna try reading about "finding" things in linux first then move back to hax0ring the wep.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.