Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rt73 driver not work (Linksys WUSB54GC

Just burned his ISO

For you guys using a WUSB54GC v3 .... It appears that the RT73 drivers wont work .... I'm currently seeking the right drivers ... maybe the RT2570 will ...

So for you guys making tutorials and stuff with the WUSB54GC , PLEASE specify which version you're using , for God sake !

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by da23ad View Post
    For you guys using a WUSB54GC v3 .... It appears that the RT73 drivers wont work .... I'm currently seeking the right drivers ... maybe the RT2570 will ...

So for you guys making tutorials and stuff with the WUSB54GC , PLEASE specify which version you're using , for God sake !
    Hi !

I'm searching solution for the same problem...

I try with BT3 (module rt73) viewing in lsmod, but no wifi interface...

I try with BT4 (module rt2870sta) lsmod : ok, interface ra0 Ok, but:
    iwlist ra0 scan : no results...
    But I got some results with mounting ra0 with airmon-ng
    I tried others driver... some web sites tells about the rt2587 or rt2870 chipset for the "Q87-WUSB54GCV3" from linksys...

PS:BT3-4 are turning with vmware...

I'm searching the rt73 vmware-driver (for BT3): looking here :
    h**p://forums.remote-exploit.org/newbie-area/12743-linksys-wusb54gc-driver-help.html

Just burned his ISO

Default helpp.. not working..

Quote Originally Posted by digip View Post
    I have the same WUSB54GC card.(Make sure its not WUSB54GSC as the one with the S is SpeedBoost, and not compatible!). What I did was install the custom rt73 drivers. Ifconfig the default one down and rmmod it(I think it comes up as wlan0 in bt4, can't remember). Then install the ones from this site:

Once the enhanced driver is installed, do a modprobe rt73, then you should have back your rausb0 default hardware id and can then do all the normal settings for the card, like iwpriv forceprism 1, other options, etc.
    i installed that .. but injection not working.. any way to make it work?.. is urs working?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12