Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wireless key grabber - Backtrack 4

Just burned his ISO imported_Silver_Seven's Avatar

Default Usernames & Password Phishing

Guys ..... As a spin, I am trying to extend the capabilities of the WKV webpage to also have some type of html form in it that will allow the users to submit text and post the entries into a text file on my BT4 box. Kind of like the WKV output.

I have been searching for a while now, both here and google, and my eyes are begining to bleed as it is late. I have a proof of concept to demonstrate on Monday and was hoping to get this done. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks all !!!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Seven View Post
    Guys ..... As a spin, I am trying to extend the capabilities of the WKV webpage to also have some type of html form in it that will allow the users to submit text and post the entries into a text file on my BT4 box. Kind of like the WKV output.

I have been searching for a while now, both here and google, and my eyes are begining to bleed as it is late. I have a proof of concept to demonstrate on Monday and was hoping to get this done. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks all !!!
    Do you want help making the webpage? I could do some frames in Photoshop.

Sorry. <---- Not very useful. Just trying to help out this awesome project.

Is this still being developed/improved? Also whats the latest on vista!? I dont have XP to test on, and it doesnt seem to display the "security update" page when i connect to the fake AP.

keep an eye on the other thread evilap-crt

i think it is the ipv6 that is the problem on vista, mac etc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345