Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Opening backdoor after getting meterpreter session

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    204

    Default

    i tried to get it to work in conjunction with my wireless key grabber, i managed to upload the met exe and get it to install as a service, that bit worked great but couldn't get a connection to it

    hope you have better luck

  2. #32
    Member kazalku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    That is normal. I tried once myself to use meterpreter as a backdoor - but whenever you scan the port with nmap the .exe crashes :S, pretty annoying.
    Were you be able to connect? If yes, how did you do that?? Thanks

  3. #33
    Member cr1spyj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    iv been working on a backdoor to upload after gaining shell, its it beta stages but if anyone with vm lab would like to test it out for me please let me no,,
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

  4. #34

    Default

    Yeah, I got a VM lab, and I'm happy enough to test for you if you like.

    ~phoenix910

  5. #35
    Member cr1spyj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix910 View Post
    Yeah, I got a VM lab, and I'm happy enough to test for you if you like.

    ~phoenix910
    im just finishing up a few things, im having truble adding a open port in vista firewall, id rather not shut it down.
    but at the end of the day, its always an option.
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

  6. #36
    Member hawaii67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr1spyj0nes View Post
    im just finishing up a few things, im having truble adding a open port in vista firewall, id rather not shut it down.
    but at the end of the day, its always an option.
    Create an exception in the firewall policy:

    Code:
    netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="New_Rule" dir=in action=allow program="Path to exe File" description="Description of rule"
    Validate:

    Code:
    netsh advfirewall firewall show rule name=all
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

  7. #37
    Member cr1spyj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaii67 View Post
    Create an exception in the firewall policy:

    Code:
    netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="New_Rule" dir=in action=allow program="Path to exe File" description="Description of rule"
    Validate:

    Code:
    netsh advfirewall firewall show rule name=all
    will this work for xp to?
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

  8. #38
    Member hawaii67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    318

    Default

    I think yes, but without "advfirewall".

    Check out this pdf:
    http://www.infosecwriters.com/text_r...wall_PShah.pdf

    or this tutorial:

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...-Firewall.html

    Cheers
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

  9. #39
    Member cr1spyj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    164

    Default

    cool pdf and thanks
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

  10. #40

    Default

    Good stuff - just let me know when it's ready, and specify what tests you want done, and I shall complete them for you.

    ~phoenix910

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •