Thread: Ettercap problems

Default Ettercap problems

Hi iv played around with middler but i cant seem to get it working?? i read some of the scripts it has and its got me thinking,, is there any way that you could use etterfilters ti inject iframs in to vics web browser wile there surfing the web?? i no how to redirect the url but im thinking if you could inject a little iframe in to the pages there looking at then thay would be non the wiser, ?? any ideas.

Default Ettercap fishing?

Hey i was doing a little fishing ettercap dns_spoof and i can across a problem, after i ented my password a clicked log in,, (i got the password and all) but the web browser could no move on to the real page, i think it was because the dns filter was redirecting in a loop and would never reach it propper site, is there any way to redirect say "facebook" to a facebook fishing page im hosting off of bt with no worries? thank you,

Good friend of the forums

enable ip forwarding

sorry the problem is that when the "user" log's in and the php script try's to redirect them to the real page ettercap just jeeps redirecting them to fake page and browser craps it self,,

Developer

Please follow the few simple rules we have set up here.

Rules you have broken:
    1. Posting in the wrong section
    2. Cross posting (two threads on the same topic is cross posting)
    3. Use sensible and descriptive thread titles.

If you need any further amplification on the rules, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we will get you all squared away.