Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back|Track 4 Tools Updater(Easy to do GUI)Tool

I mentioned in my post about those drivers that they were UNPATCHED.however if you want the functionality back.you can do this
    http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=madwifi-ng
    also you need to apply dijininja patch for proper working of karma
    from karma directory only.
    I have not tested these things yet with karma patch.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by secure_it View Post
    I mentioned in my post about those drivers that they were UNPATCHED.however if you want the functionality back.you can do this
    also you need to apply dijininja patch for proper working of karma
    from karma directory only.
    I have not tested these things yet with karma patch.
    Yeah I noticed you said they were unpatched before I did it, my fault, not yours. Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.

That is why I removed them from tool.my intentions was not to create problem for anyone.so after throughout testing with patches available I will make a update soon.until then I removed that option.any inconvenience regretted.

Just burned his ISO

hi,

really nice tool u mk.

but in my downloaded tool have aircrack-ng tools update.. and i got some errors. I think Nikto have some issue to resolve because i am runing this tools for several minutes and it is stuck at Downloading and Installing the latest version of Nikto.

here are the output I got:
    Code:
    Then if i update using this tool, snort rules i get this error:

Code:
    Downloading & Updating to the latest Ruleset of Snort-Rules.please wait...
    bt4-tu.sh.x: line 133: cd: /etc/snort: No such file or directory
    2009-03-16 16:43:30 URL: http : // snort . org /pub-bin/downloads.cgi/Download/vrt_os/snortrules-snapshot-2.8.tar.gz [10339] -> "snortrules-snapshot-2.8.tar.gz" [1]

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
    tar: Child returned status 1
    tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
    cp: cannot stat `etc/*.*': No such file or directory

bt4-tu.sh.x
    Downloading & Installing All Tools silently.please wait as it may take more time.depends on the size of installing packages...
    i thats all >) Downloading & Installing the latest version of Aircrack-ng.please wait... mv: cannot stat `/usr/local/bin/aircrack-ng': No such file or directory Downloading & Installing the latest version of Nmap.please wait... config.status: WARNING: Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: include/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: include/dnet/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: src/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting config.status: WARNING: Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting Downloading & Installing the latest version of Metasploit Framework 3.please wait... svn: Failed to add file 'scripts/meterpreter/remotewinenum.rb': object of the same name already exists Downloading the latest version of Milw0rm Database.please wait... 2009-03-16 16:28:53 URL:http : // www . milw0rm . org / sploits/milw0rm.tar.bz2 [6375655/6375655] -> "milw0rm.tar.bz2" [1] Downloading & Installing the latest version of Fast-Track.please wait... Downloading & Installing the latest version of Nikto.please wait...
    And the other tools, like snort rules and rest.. the script stuck at removing old...

But really nice idea u got there >)

- Just one more thing,
    i know i am new here, but i must tell this.. i like this forum, i hate first-post-I-see = last post-made
    is like reading a post from down to up >(

Just burned his ISO

Default Thanks

working great appreciated

for downloading & updating snort rules.first download & install snort tool.

Thumbs up

Its just perfect! Big thanks m8!

Just burned his ISO

thanks for the great tool. what about making a version for the command line? since you have the codes in hand, that may be quite easy. cheers

Just burned his ISO

is it actually possibile to use it with every *buntu flavored distro?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12