Thread: Alfa AWUS036H with BT4 beta WEP/WPA Methods

Just burned his ISO

Question Alfa AWUS036H with BT4 beta WEP/WPA Methods

Mods please delete post.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkinX View Post
    Hello everyone. I have been searching the forums for quite awhile now trying to "perfect" my method against auditing the security of my and my friends networks.

However, so far, I can not even crack my own.... Please note that I am not saying that it is my own while trying to crack someone else, so I know that there is no MAC filtering and I can get good signal, normally I am a floor apart from it. I also notice jumpy / low signal and RXQ.
    First of all have you read the updated rules.how this post fits into working hardware?(this area denotes that the hardwares you are using with BT4 is working with/without modifications.not for asking Howto use that hardware & your second mistake which I have marked in red color.also you would like read the rules next time before asking such question on this forum.cracking other's does not makes & sounds 1337 h4x0r.

http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=14707

Just burned his ISO

I am sorry if I posted it in the wrong section, I was reading in hxxp://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=20133 and how they where talking about what commands do and don't work now in BT4 with the alfa and just posted my question in the same area. You can move or just delete it if it is wrong.

Also I don't understand how the sentence in red is breaking any rules, I was just reassuring that it is MY router that I was working with so I can check settings such as MAC filtering and such..

Developer

You are on the border of the rules so I would suggest a re read before making any more posts that will get you banned.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    You are on the border of the rules so I would suggest a re read before making any more posts that will get you banned.
    Deleted my post.