Thread: wifi card configuration

Default wifi card configuration

I have just installed BT4 and want to know if my wireless card is working fine. What commands should i use to see if it is working?
    What commands to configure my wifi card?

Oh my Lord. You incorporate the L in lazy. You should not expect any replys that you can use. Only F*L*A*M*E*S. Hell will be a picnic!!!
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

Quote Originally Posted by xewax View Post
    I have just installed BT4 and want to know if my wireless card is working fine. What commands should i use to see if it is working?

Use airmon-ng to detect your cards chip set. Then use airodump-ng (your NIC) to scan for wireless networks. To test injection use aireplay-ng -9 (your NIC). To configure use ifconfig, or iwconfig depending on what you're trying to do. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!! THERE PLENTY OF THREADS ON THIS.

Yeah, like he will! At first I thought he just wrote 20 posts so he could put an Avatar up (one more for me ), but then I saw what his questions were so far. It's like "Could you flush the toilet for me please. I just gave birth to a little brown baby boy but i don't know how to use the toilet bowl." "Is there a GUI or do i have to use the shell - I ask only 'couse I don't like sea food."
    And then after 20 posts he asks what commands to use to see if his wifi is working properly.
    C'mon. Please, please don't spoonfeed him.

Im not lazy. I have spent several days for searching but the problem is that i dont know what each command do, what order of executed commands should be and so on. Yes i am noob and i dont understand some things thats why i asked for a help here. I just want to make my card working.

Better dont flood a post with unnecessary posts like "oh my good can u search on google or use search function". I always try to sort things out myself but when i cant i ask for a help.

Quote Originally Posted by #mfBaranian# View Post
    Yeah, like he will! At first I thought he just wrote 20 posts so he could put an Avatar up (one more for me ), but then I saw what his questions were so far. It's like "Could you flush the toilet for me please. I just gave birth to a little brown baby boy but i don't know how to use the toilet bowl." "Is there a GUI or do i have to use the shell - I ask only 'couse I don't like sea food."
    And then after 20 posts he asks what commands to use to see if his wifi is working properly.
    C'mon. Please, please don't spoonfeed him.
    You su*k dude

Kid protocol listed the commands you should use. You're right, I am wasting space not talking about the post. It's because I don't like when people exploit this forum (most of all because i'm trying hard not to do so) and all the people providing help.

"I have just installed BT4 and want to know if my wireless card is working fine. What commands should i use to see if it is working?
    What commands to configure my wifi card?"

You say you have searched! If you even tried it would take only the first 10 threads to compile a whole book about configuring wifi.

And you say I su*k. You're just not !

Quote Originally Posted by xewax View Post
    Here are your options:
    1. Go pick up a book on Linux.
    2. Use Google.
    3. Use the forum's search function.
    4. Learn the "man" command.

Use one or use them all. But this thread is wasting space.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";