Hi,

I have a ASUS WL-169GE (RNDIS) which works fine in ubuntu once you recompile the kernel with the USB Gadget RNDIS options. (make menuconfig)

Would it be a possibility to do the same in BT4Beta now? the 2.6.28.1 source is /usr/src/linux

I have bt4beta installed to a usb hdd and am currently running/playing with it through virtualbox.

Does anyone know how I could do this? or is there an easier way, and im barking up the wrong tree?

Cheers.

Could the RNDIS Kernel Support perhaps be turned on in BT4Final? I had a look in the "make menuconfig" and sure enough its in there, just not turned on. Could this please be something the Devs look at?

cheers,
crazytrain

I have a ASUS WL-169GE (RNDIS) which works fine in ubuntu once you recompile the kernel with the USB Gadget RNDIS options. (make menuconfig)

Would it be a possibility to do the same in BT4Beta now? the 2.6.28.1 source is /usr/src/linux

I have bt4beta installed to a usb hdd and am currently running/playing with it through virtualbox.

Does anyone know how I could do this? or is there an easier way, and im barking up the wrong tree?

Or could the RNDIS Kernel Support perhaps be turned on in BT4Final? I had a look in the "make menuconfig" and sure enough its in there, just not turned on. Could this please be something the Devs look at?

cheers,
Crazytrain