Thread: SKY default password WPA

Just burned his ISO

Default SKY default password WPA

I noticed that my SKY wireless router has a default WPA key shipped with it. It appears that they use default 8 character keys in uppercase.

I decided to test cracking my home network WPA using aircrack. So all I needed now was a password list. Where can I get one?? Well after searching it appears that I ca't, and its obvious why.... the file would be in excess of 20GB!

So I have written a small C program to create the file for me. Due to the huge size of file, I decided to make it create a number of smaller files. Here it is:

Code:
    #include <stdio.h>

FILE *passwords;

int main(void){

char filename[17]="8charlistAAA.txt";
    char password[9]="AAAAAAAA"; //Array for passwords
    //65 to 90 is ASCII uppercase chars
    int iterations1=65;  //set the iterations loop vars, start each one by default at 65 = A in ASCII
    int iterations2=65;
    int iterations3=65;
    int iterations4=65;
    int iterations5=65;
    int iterations6=65;
    int iterations7=65;
    int iterations8=65;

printf("SKY default WPA password list creator\n--------------------------------------\n\n");
    printf("This program will generate the default sky wireless WPA keys for use with\nAircrack.\n");
    printf("Due to the massive files involved, this program will gernerate only\na setnumber of permutations in the form AAAXXXXX where AAA are user chosen.");
    printf("\n\nThe program will continue to generate all lists after the specified \nAAA until ZZZZZZZZ is reached");
    printf("\n\nFor example if you wish to generate from CBDAAAAA to ZZZZZZZZ\nthen at the prompts enter C then B then D\n\n");
    system("pause");     //Wait for user entry to continue      
    system("cls");       //clear te screen
    printf("SKY default WPA password list creator\n--------------------------------------\n\n");
    printf("Please initialize the first password character (in uppercase please): ");
    fflush(stdin);       //clear the input buffer
    scanf("%c",&password[0]);      //Read the first user character entry and store to element 0 of password array
    printf("\nPlease initialize the second password character (in uppercase please): ");
    fflush(stdin);  
    scanf("%c",&password[1]);      //Read the second user character entry and store to element 1 of password array
    printf("\nPlease initialize the second password character (in uppercase please): ");
    fflush(stdin);  
    scanf("%c",&password[2]);      //Read the third user character entry and store to element 2 of password array
    filename[9]=password[0];
    filename[10]=password[1];
    filename[11]=password[2];

//the following code will loop through until all permutations are created.  Separate files will be created to limit errors and huge files.

printf("\n\nPassword list %s is being created.  Please wait...\n\n",filename);       
    for(iterations1=password[0];iterations1<91;iterations1++){
    for(iterations2=password[1];iterations2<91;iterations2++){
    for(iterations3=password[2];iterations3<91;iterations3++){
                                                     filename[9]=iterations1;
                                                     filename[10]=iterations2;
                                                     filename[11]=iterations3;
                                                     if((passwords = fopen(filename, "w+"))==NULL)  //Open a new file
                                                                   {
                                                                   printf("\n\nError Creating TXT file\n\n");
                                                                   }  
                                                     printf("\nPassword list %s created.",filename);
    for(iterations4=65;iterations4<91;iterations4++){
    for(iterations5=65;iterations5<91;iterations5++){
    for(iterations6=65;iterations6<91;iterations6++){        
    for(iterations7=65;iterations7<91;iterations7++){
    for(iterations8=65;iterations8<91;iterations8++){
    password[0]=iterations1;
    password[1]=iterations2;
    password[2]=iterations3;
    password[3]=iterations4;
    password[4]=iterations5;
    password[5]=iterations6;
    password[6]=iterations7;
    password[7]=iterations8;                                           
    fprintf(passwords,"%s\n",password);                                                                                       
    }}}}}}
    fclose(passwords);  //close the last used file
    }} 
    printf("\n\nComplete!\n\n");
    system("pause");   
    }
    I use the brilliant free Bloodshed Dev C++ to compile my projects. remmeber to save the code as a c source file and not c++

Great bit of code but we already have a thread about default WPA keys in the Wireless forum.

Just burned his ISO

Default Couldn't post

Yes I saw that, but for some reason I wasn't allowed to post to it. I think it may have been because it was my first post or something. Anyway, now that I have posted once here it seems I am allowed!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ee0u30eb View Post
    Yes I saw that, but for some reason I wasn't allowed to post to it. I think it may have been because it was my first post or something. Anyway, now that I have posted once here it seems I am allowed!?!
    Just clicked through the registration without reading didn't you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

20Gb ? thats nothing, try one of the 150Gb tables !

And isn't there one project that is producing something like 100 x 100Gb? again WPA related iirc... and yes too lazy to search at mo
    &#119;&#116;&#102;&#63;

Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post
    20Gb ? thats nothing, try one of the 150Gb tables !

And isn't there one project that is producing something like 100 x 100Gb? again WPA related iirc... and yes too lazy to search at mo
    I've got some of those.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

Barry, how'd you afford the space for that? I thought you were supporting single moms?
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!

Quote Originally Posted by spankdidly View Post
    Barry, how'd you afford the space for that? I thought you were supporting single moms?
    That big guy that talks about himself in the third person said I couldn't support them any more. I just didn't want them to get all saggy.

Senior Member imported_spankdidly's Avatar

If i thought long and hard, I could figure out the big guy, but, I'm on my first cup of joe.
    I felt like bending the bars back, and ripping out the window frames and eating them. yes, eating them! Leaping, leaping, leaping! Colonics for everyone! All right! You dumb*sses. I'm a mental patient. I'm *supposed* to act out!