Thread: Help! Need Help!

Just burned his ISO

Exclamation Help! Need Help!

Hey eveyone i need help with backtrack 3..... when i do all the mac changer and eveything then when i get all the BSSIDS and eveything when i try to crack wit with the pwrs andd eveything there is no pwrs and stuff.... so i can't crack it... i am near the router... because its mine.. im like in the next room so yea. My Wireless card is in my laptop... (came with it like every other laptop) my card is a 802.11b/g WLAN so... yea.. can someone plz! help me out i wanted to get cracking :]

Quote Originally Posted by darkcolin1993 View Post
    Hey eveyone i need help with backtrack 3..... when i do all the mac changer and eveything then when i get all the BSSIDS and eveything when i try to crack wit with the pwrs andd eveything there is no pwrs and stuff.... so i can't crack it... i am near the router... because its mine.. im like in the next room so yea. My Wireless card is in my laptop... (came with it like every other laptop) my card is a 802.11b/g WLAN so... yea.. can someone plz! help me out i wanted to get cracking :]
    Please post the output from the following command
    Code:
    lspci
    Should help us figure out what kind of wireless card you have.

Next, what kind of encryption does your Router use?

Third, please use a more descriptive title, your specific title violates the rules you agreed to when signing up for these forums.

Just burned his ISO

Hey uh... so you want me to put that code in a shell in backtrack 3? my router password says its a WEP Router is a WRT54G

Hey uh... so you want me to put that code in a shell in backtrack 3? my router password says its a WEP Router is a WRT54G
    yes, darkcolin then give us the output

First of all be calm with your post & write in proper English and read the rules twice.don't use such moronic post titles.
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8808
    and second why you are eager to crack in so hurry?

also you need to read this
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

What are you like 8 years old or something? Try forming a normal sentence. And don't come trying to tell us how old you are, no one really cares. The point is that if you want serious help then form a serious question. It would also be a better idea to leave your dad's router alone or else he might get mad.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.