Thread: Display errors.

Just burned his ISO

Question Display errors.

been having a terrible issue with the display/resolution and other small errors.

I will begin to list, maybe some are just my doing, but some are not. firstly I want to say that I am using a very powerful computer, so nothing to do with system being slow or anything.

1. occasionally when I have expanded the backtrack/privilege escalation, then decided i am not going to click/open anything, I move away from the menue, but it stays I click else where and part of it goes, but part will stay, I then cannot use the menu any longer until I reboot. this has happened a few times, but not always.

2. (silly one I know) background image, if I right click and select configure desktop then select the bg I want to use, then select position, the position is hit and miss if it is the one that is selected or not. then if I go into Theme manager, if I want to stretch the image (again hit and miss) I must select tiled ??

3. after I have entered krandrtray I click on it and select "configure display" there is nothing there i is blank.

4. I selected a diff theme (forget which now as tried all now) and the font sizes of all grew to about 18px in visual size, however my res was not changed and the font size in settings still says 12 (well now it says 4 as had to reduce it).

well these are very unimportant issues I have, as I prefer no bg image, and I can set font size to 4 simply enough. but the freezing menu is concerning.

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs down wont klet me edit

well I tried to edit to make a note, but it wont let me. possible if someone could move this to correct section for me. I was sure I clicked the hardware issues tab