Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spoonwep2.lzm

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe View Post
    ok so i

cd /usr/bin
    If i try that command you said doesnt work?
    the files do exist?!
    PLEASE LOOK HERE FOR MY FIRST POST
    hxxp://forums.remote-exploit.org/latest-public-release-backtrack4-beta/21902-fix-spoonwep2-swpa.html
    Happiness is only real if shared

Hiya,

I have the spoonwep2.sh and swpa.sh in the /usr/bin folders with your scripts in, still a blank card dropdown

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe View Post
    Hiya,

I have the spoonwep2.sh and swpa.sh in the /usr/bin folders with your scripts in, still a blank card dropdown
    If you
    Code:
    rm /bin/sh && ln -s /bin/bash /bin/sh
    and then launch spoonwep from terminal (not /usr/bin/spoonwep2.sh)
    Code:
    spoonwep
    do you have still a blank card dropdown??
    Have you
    Code:
    chmod +x /usr/bin/spoonwep2
    and modified under backtrack menu the command to lunch spoonwep
    /usr/bin/spoonwep2.sh; sudo -s
    Happiness is only real if shared

Just burned his ISO

I have Backtrack 4 as a live install on a 2Gb flash drive, and while I can get Spoonwep2 to work, I dont want to have to start a konsole and type the code that makes it work.

So, anyone know how I can create a startup script on a live install? I thought about turning it into a module, and even did. It failed. Even after properly chmod'ing the script. (Which worked, just not in a module)

Someone want to point me in the correct direction? Dont give me the answer, just point me to the proper place.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

So create a persistant changes usb key (or make that one do it) then grab the code and start a new kwrite session, paste in and save as spoonwep2.sh in /usr/bin/. drag a link back to the desktop and drag and drop the shortcut to a new konsole window.. might not be the best way but just trying to help for a change ...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebooze420 View Post
    I have Backtrack 4 as a live install on a 2Gb flash drive, and while I can get Spoonwep2 to work, I dont want to have to start a konsole and type the code that makes it work.

So, anyone know how I can create a startup script on a live install? I thought about turning it into a module, and even did. It failed. Even after properly chmod'ing the script. (Which worked, just not in a module)

Someone want to point me in the correct direction? Dont give me the answer, just point me to the proper place.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234