Thread: problems with booting bt3.final live cd

Just burned his ISO

Default problems with booting bt3.final live cd

hi @all

iīm new in this forum and in handling with bt3. at the first time iīve started the cd it was working without problems. i cracked the wlan in our house and it was working great.

but the next time iīve started the cd, it hangs (stops booting) from the position "base.lmz", when i press a key then itīs works a short time and hangs one more time. so i have to press keys all the time until itīs bootet completely...

when i work in the shell and copy a sentence, so it needs a lot of time to paste it. but when i move my mouse it pastes immediatly...

could someone help me with my problem???

Just burned his ISO

I would try burning a new copy of BT3 from the iso. Maybe the disk is damaged. I would also make sure to check your bios, Some bios you have to disable ACPI. But first and for most do the easy step make a new disk. Only other problem i could see is possibly your cd rom drive is defective. I have also found if you are using cheap cd-rs or dvd-rs can also cause this problem. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by highko View Post
    hi @all

iīm new in this forum and in handling with bt3. at the first time iīve started the cd it was working without problems. i cracked the wlan in our house and it was working great.

but the next time iīve started the cd, it hangs (stops booting) from the position "base.lmz", when i press a key then itīs works a short time and hangs one more time. so i have to press keys all the time until itīs bootet completely...

when i work in the shell and copy a sentence, so it needs a lot of time to paste it. but when i move my mouse it pastes immediatly...

could someone help me with my problem???
    That happens if you crack your neighbors wlan.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Just burned his ISO

i dont have to crack the wlan from the neighbours because i have an 16mb line... i only wanted to try how it works... in the future i wil use better encryption for our wlan...

does anybody knows which one is the best encryption?