Thread: BT4 Software Request

Hybrid View

Default BT4 Software Request

I know this may be a day late and a dollar short, but I thought I would ask anyway:

If the BT4 beta hasn't been closed to additional software, would you consider including the following programs:

- pykismetearth.py (creates .kml files from kismet logs)
    - kismettoolsuite (merges multiple kismet logs into single larger logs)
    - kismet-log-viewer (creates html pages of kismet logs separated by node)
    (this tool requires the addition of XML::LibXML and a few other perl dependencies)
    - chaosreader (reads pcap files and recreates sessions found within such as mail, ftp, http, jpg, and so on)
    - tcpsplit (splits large pcap files into smaller chunks. Is session aware so it doesn't split in the middle of a session)

Thank you for your consideration.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Your message has been sent back through time to the BT2 developers, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Virchanza View Post
    Your message has been sent back through time to the BT2 developers, thank you
    Just because a tool is old does not mean it is not useful. If you will point me to replacements for the one's I've listed above, I would be grateful.

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

I was only poking fun at the forum you posted in (BT2 instead of BT4).

On the topic of old tools being great, I particularly like Ranish partition manager... I still use it today in 2009
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Quote Originally Posted by Virchanza View Post
    I was only poking fun at the forum you posted in (BT2 instead of BT4).
    oh crap! I'm an idiot!