Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4965 agn

David Barchiesi's script, moved to ~/, worked flawlessly out of the box with my notebook. Thanks!

Notebook: Lenovo 3000 N500 NS75FGE
    Chipset: intel GM65 Express
    CPU: Intel Celeron M

Just burned his ISO

hello guys first of all I would like to thank David Barchiesi for providing the script for doing all the dirty work, I have a fujitsu siemens v5545 with this card on it and an BT4 beta live cd. Everything looks fine, I mean it sees netowrks with airodump-ng mon0 on different channels , clients connected to the ap and so on. so I went ahead and tried to accses my own ap (linksys wrt54gc) it uses just wep 64bit password and has no clients connected.

so i locked my card on channel 6 with airmon and airodump and did... wpa_supplicant to associate....

well, it did it's job, dmesg says everything is ok, no errors, from firmware, airodump is showing good

also airplay says no arp's or ack's recieved although data has been caputred and aircrack can begin it's job but because not enough packets recieved ti can't do anything.

so to finish this post the problem is that #data is like 100 IV/Hour no matter how far the ap is (my room or 2 rooms) it is still very very slow. also no mac filtering on ap and if there are any clients connected still the problem is there.

mybe I have not read enough but I tried to get the damn thing working for 3 days now

any suggestions or leads to what I am doing wrong here ?

thank you

1. IV's don't increase because you don't inject!
    2. If there is no client connected to the AP, there will be no ARP's for you to replay!
    3. Try connecting a client to the AP and ping some adress not associated with a machine from this client. This should produce an ARP which you can replay.

4. Really, do _some_ damn research

Just burned his ISO

Default Help me

guys help ME PLEASE!!

i have an intel 4965 but i want the Guide in order to use it for cracking WEP'key. so i WANT to unload te just version,where i CAN unload it? thanks i'm italian

OK, guys, looks like the Devs at aircrack have modified the suite so that now fakeauth WORKS with the 4965 as long as your using an aircrack version 1531 or greater.

VERIFIED, it works. Screenshot:

I suggest everyone with a 4965 or 5100 upgrade their version to the latest svn.

More details on the latter part of this thread:

http://forum.aircrack-ng.org/index.p...29044#msg29044

Go thank Netroller3d at aircrack for his great work.

Just burned his ISO

Very nice!

Thanks for the information!

I will test it

Regards!

Using a BT4 USB boot and updating aircrack-ng to the latest SVN version, fake authentication readily works for the 4965 chipset (terminal notes association successful). Also, aireplay-ng -9 injection test works as well. Not yet seeing the other aireplay-ng attacks working (-2, -3, -4, -5). Am receiving error notices during the aireplay attacks (-3 and -4) that aireplay -1 should be reinitiated. This is despite the fact that in the aireplay-ng -1 terminal, the association is stil being shown as successful. No patching was done.

Just burned his ISO

Zermelo what was the command you used to fake auth it. I used
    #aireplay-ng -1 0 -e ESSID -a BSSID mon0
    and it could not fake auth, I was able to fake auth with the fakeit.sh script but I want to spoof my mac address.

Quote Originally Posted by iceddevilz View Post
    Zermelo what was the command you used to fake auth it. I used
    #aireplay-ng -1 0 -e ESSID -a BSSID mon0
    and it could not fake auth, I was able to fake auth with the fakeit.sh script but I want to spoof my mac address.
    #1: Did you upgrade your version of aircrack to the latest svn version?

#2: What does spoofing your mac have to do with fakeauth? (unless mac filtering is enabled).

Zermelo,

Aireplay-ng attacks (except -1 and -9) still not working for me (no #/s activity). Could you describe what kernel and patches you used? I want to try and duplicate your success.

Thanks,

A

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast