Thread: Wordlist Question

Default Wordlist Question

I have already searched the forums for a nice WPA(2) wordlist, but i did not like the ones i have downloaded.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find a nice English wordlist that is around 3.5GB

Developer

Man you lazy people are sure lucky I'm in such a good mood this morning.
    http://passwordz.info/wordlists/

Thanks man, sorry about that. just college work can be intense sometimes, and i resort to being lazy... i would have to agree

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Thanks man, sorry about that. just college work can be intense sometimes, and i resort to being lazy... i would have to agree
    What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.
    But you're on Jenkem all the time. That's an unfair advantage

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, skip out on ShmooCon, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.
    Fixed that for you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Dude, Dont rub it in, I'm bummed enough.

Dude, Dont rub it in, I'm bummed enough.
    Sorry.

You have to go next year. There's always Defcon!

Oh! By the way, like the new avatar.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69