Thread: Wordlist Question

Hybrid View

Default Wordlist Question

I have already searched the forums for a nice WPA(2) wordlist, but i did not like the ones i have downloaded.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find a nice English wordlist that is around 3.5GB

Developer

Man you lazy people are sure lucky I'm in such a good mood this morning.
    http://passwordz.info/wordlists/

Thanks man, sorry about that. just college work can be intense sometimes, and i resort to being lazy... i would have to agree

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    Thanks man, sorry about that. just college work can be intense sometimes, and i resort to being lazy... i would have to agree
    What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.
    But you're on Jenkem all the time. That's an unfair advantage

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    What sort of excuse is that I work fulltime, go to college fulltime, have a wife kid and two dogs, moderate this forum, skip out on ShmooCon, help with backtrack as much as I can and I still have time to search for what I need.
    Fixed that for you.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Dude, Dont rub it in, I'm bummed enough.