Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BackTrack 4 Beta - Shmoocon Pre Release

Quote Originally Posted by Unimatrix View Post
    One the blog site is written that BT4beta has been released, but i don't find a downloadlink
    Incorrect; BT4b has not been released. What the blog mentions was a release exclusive to those attending ShmooCon.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Incorrect; BT4b has not been released. What the blog mentions was a release exclusive to those attending ShmooCon.
    Yeah, it's pretty kewl too..
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

When will a download be available? Or I hope a visitor of ShmooCon will upload it!

Developer

When will a download be available? Or I hope a visitor of ShmooCon will upload it!
    No one is going to upload it until the team says its available and not a second sooner. Just to be clear if I see it floating around before than and I figure out who did it you will be banned from here and IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    No one is going to upload it until the team says its available and not a second sooner. Just to be clear if I see it floating around before than and I figure out who did it you will be banned from here and IRC.
    Then we'll come to your house and beat you with a nail studded bat.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Surprising news that BackTrack 4 is no longer based in Slax but Debian Ubuntu. I was kind of disappointed at first, but indeed muts made a valid point in the blog. We are there sometimes trying to pentest a machine that is less vunerable than ours. Can't wait for the release!!!
    QuadCore AMD Phenon X4 9950, 2600 MHz
    8GB DDR2 800MHz
    Dual Boot System: Windows Server 2008 x64 w/ Hyper-V, Ubuntu 9.10 x64

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by adri_ht_ View Post
    Surprising news that BackTrack 4 is no longer based in Slax but Debian Ubuntu.
    Really? Where did you read this information?

Developer

Really? Where did you read this information?
    That is the case. BT4 is debian/ubuntu based and aims at being a full distro with a repo

Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Then we'll come to your house and beat you with a nail studded bat.
    Careful, you might get banned for discussing illegal activities.
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Virchanza View Post
    Careful, you might get banned for discussing illegal activities.
    We will no longer tolerate these kinds of passive sideways attacks on mods, admins or other members. Everyone who reads this can consider this your final waring. If you cant be kind and helpful to each other then just remain silent. If you want to remain a member of this forums I suggest a attitude adjustment. This goes for about half the forum and not just you, I'm just using this as a example.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast