Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another way to perform DNS Spoofing....

Good friend of the forums

Forgive me for probably saying something daft, but is this really a 'new way', to me beating the real response with a forged packet of your own with a manual sequence number is the standard way?
    I think we both know its a standard way, but to now how its done, and do it ourselve in the lowest way possable is what I enjoy.
    Hell just look at dnsmasq or dnsspoof C code and you would find out how to do it, but to fully understand it????

Quote Originally Posted by Andy90 View Post
    Forgive me for probably saying something daft, but is this really a 'new way', to me beating the real response with a forged packet of your own with a manual sequence number is the standard way?
    Well it may be the "standard way" but I have never done it before and barly have a clue on where to start, except for the first post which was my basic idea...I barely even know that there ever WAS a "standard way".

I guess this is turning into me wanting to know the standard way and learning how to do it and trying it at home to see it work and get the experance of doing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12