Thread: Something Weird with Forum CSS

Threaded View

Default Something Weird with Forum CSS

I've noticed this in a few threads. Thread " http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forum...-question.html" for example. Posts #1 and #6 seem to have some strange short line wrapping going on. If you check the source you'll notice that the posts in which the text is wrapped the div class following the post heading (H2) is "<div class="content has_ad">" while for the posts which appear normal (no short wrapping of lines) the div class is "<div class="content">"

Any idea why this happens?

Note it does not appear to be tied to the forum skin (I checked using both) and it does not appear to be limited to posts which have been edited.

Are there supposed to be ads included in the display of the posts with the "has_ad" class? I disabled adblockplus and still didn't see anything.

Note: I can't speak for everyone but if this is a sign that ads are in-bound I'd be disappointed
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 02-24-2010 at 12:18 AM.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.