Thread: Lap top problem!!!

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Arrow Lap top problem!!!

Ok , this is my problem.After i start boot BT3 from cd i have no ligin screen he just start without usernamme or password.I try several times but stil same problem,dont ask me from some username or password.And i canīt install my mobil broadband.This is my lap top : HP Pavilion dv6825eo Entertainment Notebook PC ,AMD Turion 64x2 MT TL-60 2.00GHz ,RAM 2GB. HDD 300GB.
    So, if someone can help me with any informationiīm here ,thank you and any info is very helpful.
    I read many tut but i donīt find what im looking for.

Think about what you're saying here. There is only one account on the CD.
    <EeePc 1000HA BT4/W7 USB boot Alfa500 GPS BlueTooth>

Quote Originally Posted by xerex View Post
    Ok , this is my problem.After i start boot BT3 from cd i have no ligin screen he just start without usernamme or password.I try several times but stil same problem,dont ask me from some username or password.And i canīt install my mobil broadband.This is my lap top : HP Pavilion dv6825eo Entertainment Notebook PC ,AMD Turion 64x2 MT TL-60 2.00GHz ,RAM 2GB. HDD 300GB.
    So, if someone can help me with any informationiīm here ,thank you and any info is very helpful.
    I read many tut but i donīt find what im looking for.
    What does installing your mobile broadband have to do with BackTrack?
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    What does installing your mobile broadband have to do with BackTrack?
    Thank you for your answer and your time .So,my problem is with login screen, in every tut i red everibody say ..."after u login".....root.....toor.....startx.......Maybe i do something wrong maybe my PC is not good maybe i have to change OS( i have Vista Ultimate now) i realy dont know how to start .Ok iīm noob but i try to learn if someoane want help me i apreciate this.And second problem is, i cant connect to internet .

Thank again.

Most backtrack versions will boot directly into the desktop, no login needed.

If you don't realize that you have booted directly into the desktop, and don't need to login, then you probably shouldn't be using backtrack to start with.

This is NOT a beginner's Operating System. If you want to learn linux, try something easier like Ubuntu.

I wish you the best of luck...

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by cybrsnpr View Post
    Most backtrack versions will boot directly into the desktop, no login needed.

If you don't realize that you have booted directly into the desktop, and don't need to login, then you probably shouldn't be using backtrack to start with.

This is NOT a beginner's Operating System. If you want to learn linux, try something easier like Ubuntu.

I wish you the best of luck...
    Thank you , i really apreciate your help,cybrsnpr,bat what is the problem with internet connection.