Thread: Why dont my posts appear for hours, or even at all?

Default Why dont my posts appear for hours, or even at all?

Why arent my posts appearing?

I would love to have some answers to my question about error messages when trying to build the latest kernel that DrGr33n is working on, but my post still hasnt appeared!!!!!

Why has this forum got such wierd rules for new members?

Developer

If you would have read the rules you agreed to when you signed up you would have all the answers to your questions.

Just burned his ISO

because spambots suck and they got other places to go for the fue day admin check before your post gets posted and or your post may have broken a rule
    Grammar takes to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nlantz View Post
    because spambots suck and they got other places to go for the fue day admin check before your post gets posted and or your post may have broken a rule
    What the hell does that say?
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nlantz View Post
    Yeh what you said.

Digi check this out http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=19802
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Default Once more, for the benefit of those sitting at the back....

Quote Originally Posted by digitalfriction View Post
    Why arent my posts appearing?

I would love to have some answers to my question about error messages when trying to build the latest kernel that DrGr33n is working on, but my post still hasnt appeared!!!!!

Why has this forum got such wierd rules for new members?
    Just to make one last clarification about our apparently "weird" rules....

Posts are moderated so as to save the forum and its members from endless spam and drivel.

Idiotic, pointless or repetitive posts are removed before they hit the board.

Some moderated posts take a little while to appear on the board as they are held in a queue awaiting the careful eye of a moderator. This is done during the moderators spare personal time, which is kindly and freely donated to the benefit of the forum and its members.

Finally, the period of moderation is comparatively short for those with a genuine interest in becoming a serious and regular contributor to the forum.

Hope this clears things up.