Thread: Forum(2)

JMC31337

Default Forum(2)

Yea and where are your programming codes at... i find your lack of faith disturbing my Senior Member ShadowKill... i think i've earned the right to post whatever i want as long as its w/in the Forums by-laws....besidez look at all the peeps posting what they have learned with programming using BT... this section was just sitting here, nobody was posting or trying.. now its booming...i dont wont and cant care about my post count... thats not why i came here.. lastly i google your name and find nothing... fall back... i'm not the one... and i sure as heck am not sweet... i'm a coder and an tenacious one at that... have a lil fun and lighten up... WE are the worlds elite... and thats something to be respected...

i've been programming and coding since the MacIIe Wizardry dayz where BASIC was the shizznit.... coding/phreaking/social engineering since Mitnick was using touch-tone sounds as password verification for his boyz and having high level OPS telling him "you use cell phone trickery and i'll get ya"

boyz are in the back are saying "YO!! L337 is fighting Shadow Kill" like in Matrix with morpheus n neo...
    "Digital Pimp Hard At Work" , now this rodent needs to get his rabies shot..

that being said

LEMME CLOSE THIS ONE FOR YOU TOO!!!!
    CASE CLOSED

Dude, grow the hell up.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

This is just sad. First of all the member you are referring to, although he responded to your post, is no not responsible for closing your last thread so you are barking up the wrong tree. Secondly, neither this nor your previous post are of any value to the community and I seriously can't understand why you keep making them. As stated in the reply above mine, grow up!
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

JMC31337

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Dude, grow the hell up.
    but i dont wanna grow i mean grove up.. i wanna be a Back|Track kiddie... how are those Jabba strippers doing?? lol!! in this place, anything at anytime could go down... Round 3 L337 vs gang of linux ninja in the dark shadows...

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

i've been programming and coding since the MacIIe Wizardry dayz where BASIC was the shizznit.
    Yo, Dorkus. There's no such thing as a Mac IIe. There was an Apple IIe and IIc, but the Mac line had no such thing.

Anyone who was really programming in that era would have known that, and would never use 'shizznit'.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by JMC31337 View Post
    Yea and where are your programming codes at... i find your lack of .....(blah blah blah)....

boyz are in the back are saying "YO!! L337 is fighting Shadow Kill" like in Matrix with morpheus n neo...
    "Digital Pimp Hard At Work" , now this rodent needs to get his rabies shot..

that being said

LEMME CLOSE THIS ONE FOR YOU TOO!!!!
    CASE CLOSED
    Definitely my in my top 2 for moronic posts
    dd if=/dev/swc666 of=/dev/wyze