Thread: Kernel 2.6.28 update patched for EXT4 CD upgrade

Just burned his ISO

Default Kernel 2.6.28 update patched for EXT4 CD upgrade

Hi there guys, new here and I can't post anywhere but here for three days so Im posting in this thread not the real thread. Im trying to upgrade the kernal to 2.6.28 and im getting a bunch of Operation not permitted messages in the beginning of the patch. Wanted to know if that is bad or not. Here is a screen shot of it. hxxp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=210k01x&s=5

posts like yours should be deleted and your account set read-only for a month.
    Now, you think why I think so. Maybe it will be useful telling you what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gromeo View Post
    posts like yours should be deleted and your account set read-only for a month.
    Now, you think why I think so. Maybe it will be useful telling you what I think.
    I think you should be set at read-only for a month. You really need to let the Moderators do their job which is moderate the forums. You are not a moderator and you have a bad attitude. If you can't say something nice, try not saying anything at all. Although your post count will not go up it will be a lot nicer than reading your trash in every other post...

Just burned his ISO

Ya those post really helped me. How am I suppose to get help if I can't post in the real thread.

Quote Originally Posted by toohxc View Post
    I think you should be set at read-only for a month. You really need to let the Moderators do their job which is moderate the forums. You are not a moderator and you have a bad attitude. If you can't say something nice, try not saying anything at all. Although your post count will not go up it will be a lot nicer than reading your trash in every other post...
    I second that. The kind of attitude you, gromeo, have been showing lately really is not needed on a support forum. Looking at the posts you have made lately it is hard to find one that actually is helpful and not purely demeaning.

To the OP, have you made sure you have enough free space available and the partition mounted with write permissions?
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.