Thread: Burn Tool for Backtrack 3

Hybrid View

Just burned his ISO

Default Burn Tool for Backtrack 3

hi i searched everywhere but dont find enything how can i burn in backtrack 3 there must be a tool or something like nero linux 3 but for backtrack 3...
    thanks for any help
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by KingMoF8M View Post
    hi i searched everywhere but dont find enything how can i burn in backtrack 3 there must be a tool or something like nero linux 3 but for backtrack 3...
    thanks for any help
    peace
    I believe Back|Track comes with k3b which is what you're looking for....

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

thank you very much i saw that but dont know what it is i think its a musik player or something nice...

k3b is the tool you are searching for, it will write both cd and dvd, and is included in Backtrack

Just burned his ISO

I use Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6.75. It is a great piece of software and it is a free download. You can get it at download(dot)com

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by GSX606 View Post
    I use Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6.75. It is a great piece of software and it is a free download. You can get it at download(dot)com
    He did say he wanted something to use inside Backtrack, which the last time I checked was not a Windows product.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMoF8M View Post
    thank you very much i saw that but dont know what it is i think its a musik player or something nice...
    You're welcome and no, it's not a fancy pants music player.

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill