Thread: Cant get Association Aireplay returns something unexpected

Just burned his ISO

Default Cant get Association Aireplay returns something unexpected

so i run the following

aireplay-ng -1 0 -a *bssid* -h 00:11:22:33:44:44 -e *essid* wlan1
    >

the bracket is all that returns it just goes to > and i have to hit ctrl-C to get it to stop.

what am i missing?

aireplay-ng -3 -b *bssid* -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 wlan

does monitor but it never shows the data#s increasing. I appreciate the help i have read several post and you guys are amazingly helpful

Dell XPS m1530
    with the Alfa AWUS036H *freaking amazing*

Quote Originally Posted by socoj2 View Post
    so i run the following

>

the bracket is all that returns it just goes to > and i have to hit ctrl-C to get it to stop.

what am i missing?

does monitor but it never shows the data#s increasing. I appreciate the help i have read several post and you guys are amazingly helpful

Dell XPS m1530
    with the Alfa AWUS036H *freaking amazing*
    I would recommend you to study first basics about wireless instead booting bt3,plugging alfa and start cracking.as you can see the MAC's you are using in command and the interface.check the MAC and the interface should be wlan0 also in first command don't use -e parameter.

so i run the following

>

what am i missing?
    Most commonly this kind of behaviour is noticed when not executing a command correctly, for example using one quotation mark but not ending it using another one. Check whether the ESSID contains any special characters as you in this case will have to use quotation marks to around the word or the \ character in front of the special character.

You seem to have forgotten the 1 in wlan1 here but I assume that that is simply a typo. However, the reason you can't see the data count increasing even if your card does inject to the AP is that you are not properly authenticated to the AP since your aireplay-ng -1 attack is unsuccessful as you state yourself. Unless you first are properly fake-authenticated the AP will ignore any packets sent out by your card. In other words, solving your first problem will probably sort out the second one as well.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/spoonw...oobs/10798821/
    This is a link to a video tut on how to use spoonwep, which is an automated program to test wifi networks. This is not learning but it will answer the question "are you doing something wrong or do you have some hardware problems" if the attack works using spoonwep then we can help you to implement the attack manually, if spoonwep does not work then you have encountered some other problems
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks guys i am guessing its related to the essid... Which is Joe's Router

So i am guessing the space and the ' are whats causing the hang up...

so i guess i would put that in as "Joe's Router"

and yes the rest of the stuff are typos...