Hey guys! I dunno if there are other girls here so if there are 4give me for my noobishness.
Here's the query:
I just bought an Alfa AWUS036H from amazon, downloaded bt3.iso and burned it. I booted bt3 from the CD and started cracking my own wep ap ("clientless") the power was around 30-37 as I am near the ap, but for some reason after using aireplay my data gathering does not speed up. I even left my pc on for 2 days and all i got was 92 data gathered.

So next I tried Xploitz Wep chopchop tuto but when it comes to the part that you key in the command "aireplay-ng -4 -h 00:11:22:33:44:55 -b (bssid of the AP) wlan0" after using the sniffed packet I get this an error that my chopchop attack failed.

I've been searching on this but to no avail! Can someone tell me if there is something wrong with the alfa I bought? Do I need to update its driver? PLEASE HELP!

This is driving me nuts. My return policy period will expire on January 10, 2009. Please inform me asap so that if its the alfa is defective i can send it back. Thanks a lot in advance.