Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: WPA impossible to crack?

  1. #11
    Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    526

    Default

    I think only the creators at this time, but soon............
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

  2. #12
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    How about using the Shift key and proper spelling/grammar? Nevermind describing a scenario that is very much illegal and not at all on the same lines with what the OP was inquiring....
    ok you know what... YOUR WRONG ....jk ya ya.. your right.. w/e
    cant you just understand that i was trying to be funny lol

  3. #13
    My life is this forum Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seankilla View Post
    ok you know what... YOUR WRONG ....jk ya ya.. your right.. w/e
    cant you just understand that i was trying to be funny lol
    Your shift key is still broken.
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

  4. #14
    JMC31337
    Guest

    Default Wpa tkip

    here is a vid on this... using none other than BT3
    guess its not impossible, thats with dictionary passwords though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TuuT...eature=related

  5. #15
    Very good friend of the forum killadaninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msenoz View Post
    Did anybody succeed in cracking WPA-TKIP by using tkiptun-ng.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC31337 View Post
    here is a vid on this... using none other than BT3
    guess its not impossible, thats with dictionary passwords though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TuuT...eature=related
    JMC31337, I looked REAL hard but just failed to see tkiptun-ng
    Sometimes I try to fit a 16-character string into an 8–byte space, on purpose.

  6. #16
    Very good friend of the forum Virchanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JF1980 View Post
    I suppose with enough CPU power available anything is possible (e.g. if the FBI wanted to crack a key they would have the mainframe CPU power on hand to blitz through keys brute force).
    Nope, the planet Earth will have been swallowed by the sun by the time you brute-force WPA. I did the mathematical analysis in this thread:

    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=17890
    Ask questions on the open forums, that way everybody benefits from the solution, and everybody can be corrected when they make mistakes. Don't send me private messages asking questions that should be asked on the open forums, I won't respond. I decline all "Friend Requests".

  7. #17
    XxDarkxNessxX
    Guest

    Default

    wow so you have to have the pw list to hack and what if pw is not there?

  8. #18
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxDarkxNessxX View Post
    wow so you have to have the pw list to hack and what if pw is not there?
    Without wanting to sound too much like a troll, what do you think happens if your little script kiddie app is looking for a password in a dictionary that does not contain it...?

    Seriously, logic and intelligence - a couple of prerequisites on this forum.

  9. #19
    Senior Member ShadowKill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katch View Post
    Without wanting to sound too much like a troll, what do you think happens if your little script kiddie app is looking for a password in a dictionary that does not contain it...?

    Seriously, logic and intelligence - a couple of prerequisites on this forum.
    .........

    See that little word underneath his name? Now look at the last sentence of your post.



    "The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

    ~ShadowKill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •