Thread: I need advice plz

crack my back

Exclamation I need advice plz

hey guys, im pretty new to this wep/wpa cracking buisiness... well when i say pretty new i mean like a brand new born baby, although i have cracked a few WEP networks i am still having trouble with WPA, i just cant seem to get a handshake,well actually i did succeed in getting one but even still i couldnt crack it, i dont know if i did sumthing wrong or my wordlist wasnt good enough,BTW i used the list i found in BT3, so if you are reading this and can spare a couple of minits typing time, i would be grateful if you could give me any advice that would help me on the way to feeling a bit more powerful due to doing sumthing i know im not meant to thnx in advance, Crack My Back...

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by crack my back View Post
    hey guys, im pretty new to this wep/wpa cracking buisiness... well when i say pretty new i mean like a brand new born baby, although i have cracked a few WEP networks i am still having trouble with WPA, i just cant seem to get a handshake,well actually i did succeed in getting one but even still i couldnt crack it, i dont know if i did sumthing wrong or my wordlist wasnt good enough,BTW i used the list i found in BT3, so if you are reading this and can spare a couple of minits typing time, i would be grateful if you could give me any advice that would help me on the way to feeling a bit more powerful due to doing sumthing i know im not meant to thnx in advance, Crack My Back...
    You should probably go somewhere else if you want to learn to commit crimes.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Developer

The funniest part is that we know they didn't search at all because if they had the would know two things.
    1) The answer to the question which has been covered at least 1 million times

&

2) That I do not even tolerate the mention of illegal behavior.