Thread: Help install from cd

Just burned his ISO

Default Help install from cd

My attempt to find an answer was unsuccessful so I come here in hopes to find help. I am trying to install bt4 on my laptop, herein lies the problem, my laptop can not boot from usb and dose not have a dvd drive? If someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Help install from cd

Well is there anything your laptop can do? Have you tried anything yet? Do you maybe have an idea of how you would like to proceed?
    Have you read these?
    SecurityTube has two new sections. Questions & News

Just burned his ISO

Hmm actually this idea just came to me but not sure how to do it, or if it would even work.

I do have a external dvd drive for my laptop, if i put bt4 iso in there can I use console to run ubiquity? Or dose bt4 have to be booted in order to run ubiquity?

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomError View Post
    Hmm actually this idea just came to me but not sure how to do it, or if it would even work.

I do have a external dvd drive for my laptop, if i put bt4 iso in there can I use console to run ubiquity? Or dose bt4 have to be booted in order to run ubiquity?
    By your statement and the subsequent question, it is obvious that you did not bother to read. It would be a good idea to start doing that now. The guides answer those questions for you.