Thread: IPW2200 - driver patching failed and now it's dead

Just burned his ISO

Default IPW2200 - driver patching failed and now it's dead

Hello Board!

Im not sure if my question here is right and will be answered, but let's give it a try.
    I got a IPW2200 Chipset in my Notebook, surely i got problems with packet injection. I found that little guide at the Ubuntu-Board which describes how to patch the drivers for PI.
    All in all, something wrent wrong at the patch process and now the interface doesnt show up anywhere anymore
    Could somebody please tell me the fastest way to "backup" the old drivers and getting it work again or give me a tut about it ?

thx for help !

Quote Originally Posted by Zonkk View Post
    Hello Board!

Im not sure if my question here is right and will be answered, but let's give it a try.
    I got a IPW2200 Chipset in my Notebook, surely i got problems with packet injection. I found that little guide at the Ubuntu-Board which describes how to patch the drivers for PI.
    All in all, something wrent wrong at the patch process and now the interface doesnt show up anywhere anymore
    Could somebody please tell me the fastest way to "backup" the old drivers and getting it work again or give me a tut about it ?

thx for help !
    If you are using BT3 the driver is prepatched and if you are using Ubuntu or some other distro the question is not suited for this forum.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.