Thread: Few Questions for aircrack etc.

Just burned his ISO

Default Few Questions for aircrack etc.

hello,

have here few problems:

1. how can connect to AP that dont have DHCP Server? Can i get IPRange and Gateway anyway?

2. auth wit aireplay -1 is working. but when use aireplay -3 ACKs going up, but #data and ACKs not. Same with -2, -4, -5. they read data, when found package i press Y, then send data but on data nothing happen.

test on few of my AP's and all same problems.

there are no clients connected.

what can make?

Quote Originally Posted by decoder View Post
    hello,

have here few problems:

1. how can connect to AP that dont have DHCP Server? Can i get IPRange and Gateway anyway?
    You will have to set the information manually and on your own AP the valid IP range, DNS server and netmask should be no problem to find out. The data can also be obtained by an intruder who knows what he is looking for by using a simple packet sniffer.

Quote Originally Posted by decoder View Post
    2. auth wit aireplay -1 is working. but when use aireplay -3 ACKs going up, but #data and ACKs not. Same with -2, -4, -5. they read data, when found package i press Y, then send data but on data nothing happen.

test on few of my AP's and all same problems.

there are no clients connected.

what can make?
    As there is no clients connected you might have to wait a long time before you intercept a packet that you can replay to generate traffic. Depending on the wireless AP it is possible that no useful packets will be transmitted unless a client first connects. Therefore simply use an additional wireless device to generate some traffic for you to speed up the process.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.