Thread: WUSB54GC rt73 Wont connect...

Just burned his ISO

Default WUSB54GC rt73 Wont connect...

I can do everything needed to crack WPA and WEP with it but can't seem to ever connect to my AP..... Anyone else?

Perhaps you will find the following thread helpful:
    http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=15785
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpErYhAcK View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out!
    Do not adjust the txpower though if they're included with those instructions. It can make the device unstable.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

to OP:hardware hacks may either leads to improvement or total destruction.experiment at your own risk.increase the tx power level 1 by one and normally increasing upto 4-5 level would be enough and stable.

Just burned his ISO

I put my TX up to 36 as he said....(as i found that post from using the search before i posted as most people should do) that must be why i can't connect(can you go backwards?) , but it does a waaaayyyy better job with spoonwep than my other card so i'll guess i'll just use it for cracking and use the others for connecting.... oh well most professionals in any industry have 'specialized' tools lol.... is 36 better than the stock setting? isn't that just Transmit what about the recieving...?

I put my TX up to 36 as he said....(as i found that post from using the search before i posted as most people should do) that must be why i can't connect(can you go backwards?) , but it does a waaaayyyy better job with spoonwep than my other card so i'll guess i'll just use it for cracking and use the others for connecting.... oh well most professionals in any industry have 'specialized' tools lol.... is 36 better than the stock setting? isn't that just Transmit what about the recieving...?
    You can increase the transmit power, but you cannot increase the receiver sensitivity, that's based upon the quality of the circuits.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Just burned his ISO

but is it able to go backwards, i would assume you could... i haven't tried, but i believe it still wouldn't connect to my AP even before this tweak...

but is it able to go backwards, i would assume you could... i haven't tried, but i believe it still wouldn't connect to my AP even before this tweak...
    Yeah, you can do it, just do what you did before with the txpower but set it to a lower number.