Thread: Spoonwpa Wordlist

Just burned his ISO

Default Spoonwpa Wordlist

I was wondering how to tie spoonwpa to a custom wordlist. i can successfully capture the handshake but inbuilt wordlist doesnt contain the password. I want to know how to add one that i have downloaded for the program to go through. The router is a thompson cant remember the model number at present and has the wpa key on the bottom of it i think its 8 characters. is there a wordlist for thompson routers wpa keys because i want to crack it without adding the key to the list myself or the object is pretty much defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by YRazor View Post
    I was wondering how to tie spoonwpa to a custom wordlist. i can successfully capture the handshake but inbuilt wordlist doesnt contain the password. I want to know how to add one that i have downloaded for the program to go through. The router is a thompson cant remember the model number at present and has the wpa key on the bottom of it i think its 8 characters. is there a wordlist for thompson routers wpa keys because i want to crack it without adding the key to the list myself or the object is pretty much defeated.
    First off, is there a particular reason you created two identical threads?

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    First off, is there a particular reason you created two identical threads?
    Accident sorry about that but could you please explain how to tie wordlist.

If it is a Thompson SpeedTouch this might be of interest: http://www.nickkusters.com/articles/...ey_Lookup.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by YRazor View Post
    Accident sorry about that but could you please explain how to tie wordlist.
    I guess what you want to do is to use another wordlist than the default one in SpoonWPA? I have not used SpoonWPA myself, but unless there is an actual option for this you could take a look under the program's home directory and replace the wordlist, if found, with your own.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    If it is a Thompson SpeedTouch this might be of interest: http://www.nickkusters.com/articles/...ey_Lookup.aspxI guess what you want to do is to use another wordlist than the default one in SpoonWPA? I have not used SpoonWPA myself, but unless there is an actual option for this you could take a look under the program's home directory and replace the wordlist, if found, with your own.
    There are also a few default pass pages describing the Thompson line but the majority stated using a blank username with either admin, Admin, or Administrator

"The goal of every man should be to continue living even after he can no longer draw breath."

~ShadowKill