Thread: i want a tool that..

Just burned his ISO

Default i want a tool that..

can figure out the magic word to whatsinthebox.nl so you dont have to go through their apocalyptical puzzle. it too subliminal to go through. like seriously i went to Babel Research and typed in hell. then i look through the source and found a code. i clicked the colored dots in this order5-1-2-7-9-4-3-6-8 then i found this http://babel-research.eu/images/army_evac.jpg. i think it has something to do with the 500,000 coffins in georgia. google that too. please dont ban this account. this is not spam. i hate spammers. if your bored with the microchip and wifi hacking, you should help me out.. help yourself out.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: i want a tool that..

Quote Originally Posted by pattimsam View Post
    can figure out the magic word to whatsinthebox.nl so you dont have to go through their apocalyptical puzzle. it too subliminal to go through. like seriously i went to Babel Research and typed in hell. then i look through the source and found a code. i clicked the colored dots in this order5-1-2-7-9-4-3-6-8 then i found this http://babel-research.eu/images/army_evac.jpg. i think it has something to do with the 500,000 coffins in georgia. google that too. please dont ban this account. this is not spam. i hate spammers. if your bored with the microchip and wifi hacking, you should help me out.. help yourself out.
    If you hate spammers then why would you spam a Linux Distro support forum with the above crap?
    Furthermore I banned your other account already once today. At a minimum if you wanted to make a post and be taken seriously the above is better than the first one you had. Now as for your problem go to google.com and use their support system.whatsinthebox.nl - Google Search
    I mean for crying out loud I entered whatsinthebox.nl into google and the second link is supposed to be a video on how the site works or whatever.

Here is an excerpt from one site:
    "What's in the Box?, a stunning 9 minute fan-made video homage on YouTube to Valve's Half-Life series"

Now if you want to remain a member of this site, fine we welcome you, however do follow the rules, after all you did agree to uphold them twice now.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 02-22-2010 at 08:39 AM.