Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help w/ DNS Zone transfer

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mccouch23 View Post
    can you help me with this or no?
    Well since you cant even seem to apologize after you've broken the forum rules and your attitude is pretty poor, No I cant help you.

mccouch23

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Well since you cant even seem to apologize after you've broken the forum rules and your attitude is pretty poor, No I cant help you.
    Ok first of all I am new here and wasn't aware of the strict posting rules. Secondly, my attitude is not poor. I get insulted about my ability to use backtrack and I am expected to have a jolly attitude. I'm sorry for breaking the rule. It was 6 am when I posted and I wasn't really paying attention. I just need to get this thing solved.

Am I the only one wondering why on earth the OP is posting under both the name mccouch and mccouch23? Schizophrenia perhaps?
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

Quote Originally Posted by =Tron= View Post
    Am I the only one wondering why on earth the OP is posting under both the name mccouch and mccouch23? Schizophrenia perhaps?
    Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Not anymore.
    A more effective treatment than Clozapine.
    -Monkeys are like nature's humans.

mccouch

Quote Originally Posted by balding_parrot View Post
    Not anymore.
    It was becasue i did not know that it takes 3 days to activate the account so u can post. I made another account thinking that my riginal one was messed up. now can anyone help me w/ the issue at hand?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mccouch View Post
    It was becasue i did not know that it takes 3 days to activate the account so u can post. I made another account thinking that my riginal one was messed up. now can anyone help me w/ the issue at hand?
    Maybe you should read those pesky rules before you click the "I agree" button. You could have been signing up for a lemon party for all you know.

mccouch

Quote Originally Posted by pureh@te View Post
    Maybe you should read those pesky rules before you click the "I agree" button. You could have been signing up for a lemon party for all you know.
    Lololol +1 for you.. anyways, I was able to do the DNS zone transfer via Fierce method. Now my question is this. Once I have that information, what do you do next? What can you do?

Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Quote Originally Posted by mccouch View Post
    Lololol +1 for you.. anyways, I was able to do the DNS zone transfer via Fierce method. Now my question is this. Once I have that information, what do you do next? What can you do?
    I think the better question would be what would YOU do, and the appropriate answer is, "Turn your computer off." You obviously don't have a clue as to what you're doing and no inclination to search, and read and attempt to learn on your own.
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

mccouch

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I think the better question would be what would YOU do, and the appropriate answer is, "Turn your computer off." You obviously don't have a clue as to what you're doing and no inclination to search, and read and attempt to learn on your own.
    Wow how rude. You know if you don't think I searched, I did. I originially tried usin the dnsenum program for dns zone transfer. didnt work. I then found out hwo to use Fierce, that ended up working. SO I think you sir should go sit in a corner for a whle and hit yourself on the head. Theres too many comments like yours around here and people are just looking for some help. You're dry sense of humor is not appreciated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast