Thread: kde4 taskbar

Just burned his ISO

Default kde4 taskbar

i just installed the new kde4.1 as per ESC201 's instructions and all was great till i hit the wrong thing and made my taskbar go away how do i go about getting it back i can't seem to find any way bin reading for hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Molson View Post
    i just installed the new kde4.1 as per ESC201 's instructions and all was great till i hit the wrong thing and made my taskbar go away how do i go about getting it back i can't seem to find any way bin reading for hrs

Every thing in KDE 4.1 is a widget so just click on the widget icon in the top right corner and then add new widget scroll down to add new panel now all you need to do is click on the widget icon on the new panel and add what ever you like kickoff menu, task manager, clock ect.

Just burned his ISO

ya thanks ...iv'e tried that but i can't get the clock to stay to the right don't no how to get the new taskbar to the bottom is thee not a place i can chech to just mak my taskbar just come back ...

if not how do i uninstall it and i'll just reinstall it

Quote Originally Posted by Molson View Post
    ya thanks ...iv'e tried that but i can't get the clock to stay to the right don't no how to get the new taskbar to the bottom is thee not a place i can chech to just mak my taskbar just come back ...

if not how do i uninstall it and i'll just reinstall it
    just click on the widget icon on the task bar once the widget bar opens on top of the task bar you should be able to move the clock and other icons around by just drag and drop same with the entire panel when the widget bar is open just drag it to the location you want it (top, bottom, left, right). As for uninstall and reinstall you would have to reinstall kde 4.1 I believe.